Required by many Standards to test the mechanical integrity of product enclosures. After applying the impact with the hammer, the product is examined with accessibility probes to determine access to shock, energy, and injury hazards. Built in exact accordance to IEC, EN, UL, CSA and other international Standards.
* Body: Includes release mechanism and striking element guide, mass 1250 g.
* Striking element: With cocking knob and hammer head, face is polyamide, hemispherical with a radius of 10 mm, hardness of HR85-100, mass 250 g
* Release Cone: mass 60 g, 10N release force
* Impact Force: Single force and adjustable models available in impact energies of 0.20, 0.35, 0.50, 0.70 and 1.0 J
* Custom padded carrying case included.
* Model: ZLT-CJ1: Single impact force models(0.2J, 0.35J, 0.5J, 0.7J, 1J, select)
* Model: ZLT-CJ2: Impact force: 2J±0.1J
* Model: ZLT-CJ3: Adjustable models available in impact energies of 0.20, 0.35, 0.50, 0.70 and 1.0J
Conforms To: IEC60068-2-75 Test Ehb, IEC60065, IEC60335-1, IEC60598-1, IEC60745-1.
Place of origin: Guangzhou, China