What are the parts that isn’t suitable for glow wire test?
On the basis of IEC 60335-1 clause 30.2.3, glow wire test apparatus of IEC60695-2-11 is not applicable to some parts of electrical appliance as below:
1. Parts supporting welded connections
2. Parts supporting connections in low power circuits described in 19.11.1
3. Soldered connection on printed circuit boards
4. Connections on small components that are mounted on printed circuit boards
5. Parts within 3 mm of any of these connections
Note Examples of small component are diodes, transistors, resistors, integrated circuits and capacitors not directly connected to the supply mains.
The glow wire test apparatus ZLT-GTR produced by Zhilitong Electromechanical Co., Ltd , conforms to requirements of IEC60335-1 standard.